Cutter - Covers Department
Under the direction of the Covers Manager our cutters are responsible for cutting the vinyl to be sewn together to make our covers.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Excellent math, measuring and manual dexterity.
· Prepare cut material to sew into a pattern by measuring, placing marks, and cutting the fabric or textile to the proper specifications.
· Unroll, lay out, attach, or mount materials or items on cutting tables or machines.
· Separate materials according to size, weight, type, condition, or shade.
· Quality inspection.
· Stack cut items and load them on racks.
· Transport items to work or storage areas, using carts.
· Ability to use hand-held power tools.
· Maintain and repair cutting equipment, such as replacing blades.
· Adjust guides and stops to control depths and widths of cuts.
· They should be able to work with minimal or no supervision as well as in a team environment.
· Maintain work area in a neat and orderly manner
· Follow all safety rules and regulations as directed
· High School Graduate Preferred
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- History of excellent attendance and punctuality
Monday – Friday 6am-2pm with mandatory OT possible
$15.00 per hour