Are you ready to join the team of a global brand and industry leader? The worlds largest swim spa manufacturer and largest hot tub manufacturer made entirely in the USA continues to grow as it celebrates its 25th Anniversary and is looking to add key team members.
Voted best in industry 14 years in a row, the Marketing Team is in search of a Graphic Designer that will be responsible for updating and maintaining company and dealer-related printed collateral such as brochures, advertisements, sales materials. The role would also include updating customer service materials including owner's manuals and warranty documents with illustrations as needed.
his position reports directly to the Marketing Manager and will collaborate with the Master Spas in-house design agency that includes a web-designer, copywriter, videographer, visual communications designer, social media specialists, and existing graphic designer. A remote-work option is potentially available after training and a minimum 90-day trial period.
- Layout, design and illustrate in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Creatively enhance, evolve and maintain company brand across all collateral including brochures,
advertisements, sales materials, owner's manuals, warranty documents, and digital
- Pre-flight and prepare files for print / working with print vendors
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current company workload
- Maintain tight schedules and deadlines
(QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING)
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing or related discipline
- 3+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience in both print and digital media
- Extensive experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro. Strong InDesign
and Photoshop skills is a must.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Capable of creating digital illustrations
- Proficient skills in proofreading
- Strong conceptual and creative portfolio demonstrating expertise in design and samples of printed collateral
(DESIRED SKILLS AND TRAITS INCLUDE)
- Conceptual strength needed & desired
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects, manage time
- Capability to work in a team environment, meet and collaborate with a variety of team members.
- Great communicator with a positive can-do, will-do attitude
Please include several examples of formatted text (things such as brochures, flyers, forms, magazine ads, booklets) as well as any other strong examples of your work.
Monday - Thursday 7am-5pm with an hour lunch & Friday 8am-12pm
Based on experience.
WHO IS MASTER SPAS:
Master Spas is the global leader manufacturing hot tubs and swim spas to help people live life better. With over 1,000 employees on its Fort Wayne, IN campus, we are celebrating our 25th Anniversary with major growth plans already in motion to serve our International distribution channel more effectively. If you're humble, hungry, and smart, and wanting to learn more about who Master Spas is, check us out at Master Spas and our Mission Statement and Core Values.