Provides field support and service to spa owner’s. Troubleshoots and performs repairs to spas and swim spas involving various skills such as plumbing, electrical component troubleshooting and replacement, basic acrylic/fiberglass repairs and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Troubleshoot customer reported problems with spas and swim spas and perform appropriate repairs.
- Honor all service requests in a timely manner and provide follow up to customers when headed to site, quoting non-warranty repairs and confirming service completion.
- Check the water chemistry on every spa serviced and provide appropriate maintenance recommendations if needed.
- Sell chemicals or filters, if possible, to consumers that may not come into the showroom.
- Maintain truck inventory at all times.
- Maintain proper vehicle condition. This includes immediately informing about any service or regular maintenance needs which need to be addressed with the vehicles to the Field Service Director and to Maintenance department if instructed to do so.
All positions in the production and warehouse facilities will require candidates being able to perform the following tasks repetitively, if needed, during scheduled shift.
Please understand that all the requirements are not described here and that all employees will be expected perform the “Essential Duties and Responsibilities” listed on own or with the help of reasonable accommodation as well as all other related duties as directed by supervision and/or management.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 100 lbs. with assistance (i.e. squat/thrust).
- Must be manually dexterous.
- Must be capable of working prolonged periods standing, sitting, squatting, and bending.
- Must always follow all safety policies.
- Must maintain daily cleanliness of department.
- Ability to work in all environments both outdoors and non-temperature-controlled manufacturing facilities and/or warehouses.
- Must be able to work in a facility that manufactures and/or works with various chemicals and materials such as fiberglass, resin, plastic, dust, glue, primer, foam, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum/ Technical training or degree a plus.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Experience in a technical/troubleshooting environment.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be comfortable with using tools and servicing 120V/240V electrical components.
- Field service technicians must be able to manage service calls that require more time than anticipated without becoming frustrated or rushing through a job.
- Must possess good customer service skills and an ability to diagnose and solve problems from non-technical descriptions provided by customers.
Job Type: Full-time Schedule: Monday – Friday with start and end times varying based on service needed
Compensation: Starts at $15.00-$17.00 per hour, but willing to negotiate for the right candidate