We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented MRO Buyer to be responsible for selecting and purchasing quality products for the maintenance, repair & operations of our business. Your responsibilities will include supporting the manufacturing plant through processing purchase orders, negotiating with suppliers, tracking orders, creating, and maintaining an inventory, quality assurance and liaising with management.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
● Research, select and purchase quality products and materials.
● Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
● Process requisitions and update management on status of orders.
● Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
● Arrange transport of goods and track & expedite orders to ensure timely delivery.
● Coordinate with maintenance & facilities teams as needed to ensure necessary equipment is on-hand
● All necessary follow-up on shortages and supply issues
● Special projects as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
● Critical thinking and negotiation skills
● Proven attention to detail and data entry accuracy
● Ability to analyze inventory and order lead times
● Competent with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with a one-hour unpaid lunch
Based on experience