Human Resource Generalist
Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources this position will assist in all aspects of Human Resources
including hiring and interviewing staff, on-boarding, benefit administration, training, and enforcing company
policies and procedures.
- Recruiting & interviewing as needed.
- Conduct background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implement new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not
- limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations;
- performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and
- safety; and training and development.
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex
- and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing
- education, and work assessments.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended
- best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human
- resources, talent management, and employment law.
- General administrative tasks as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual in Spanish &/or Burmese would be a huge plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Monday - Thursday 7am-5pm with an hour lunch & Fridays 8am-12pm
Based on experience.