Second Shift Production Worker
Our hand-crafted spas and swim spas are made and tested to the highest quality standard and that quality starts with our team members in production. Each employee on the production line is asked to perform a variety of duties in a variety of departments, as cross-training is key to our continued success. You will need to follow the work order instructions & procedures in place in the department assigned to ensure production of a quality product at all times. All departments are required to work together as a team, so it is crucial that this person be dependable and able to work well with others.
Follow the work order instructions & procedures in place in the department assigned to ensure production of a quality product at all times. Must be manually dexterous. Must be capable of working prolonged periods standing, sitting and squatting. Must wear protective eyewear at all times. Position involves small amounts of paperwork/inventory as required. Must maintain daily cleanliness of work area and department and may be required to work in different areas not related to present position. Position requires small amount of computer skills.
All positions in the production facilities will require candidates being able to perform the following tasks repetitively, if needed, during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 100 lbs. with assistance (i.e. squat/thrust)
- Must be manually dexterous
- Must be capable of working prolonged periods standing, sitting, squatting and bending
- Must always follow all safety policies
- Must maintain daily cleanliness of department
- Ability to work in all environments both outdoors and non-temperature-controlled manufacturing facilities and/or warehouses
- Must be able to work in a facility that manufactures and/or works with various chemicals and materials such as fiberglass, resin, plastic, dust, glue, primer, foam, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum
- Ability to learn a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attendance record
-Forklift experience is a plus
- Fiberglass experience is a plus
Hours will be 3:00pm-11:00pm Monday - Friday with possible overtime
$16.50 with a 10% shift premium