SUMMARY: Our hand-crafted Spas and Swim Spas are made and tested to the highest quality standard and that quality starts with our team members in production. Each employee on the production line is asked to perform a variety of duties in a variety of departments, as cross-training is key to our continued success. You will need to follow the Work Order Instructions & Procedures in place in the department assigned to ensure production of a quality product at all times. All departments are required to work together as a team, so it is crucial that this person be dependable and able to work well with others. The operators in Holecut use pneumatic drills, with proper hole saw attached, drill the spa shells for jets, light, suctions and top side control. Sands off back side of hole after drill operation, checking for proper thickness of fiberglass.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Must be able to receive respirator clearance (Holecut area requires the use of a full-face respirator and Tyvek suit at all times while in the department.)
- Gauging and minor repairs of fiberglass and acrylic on spas
- Fiberglass experience helpful, but not required
- Ability to read, understand, and evaluate work processes and drawings
- Knowledge of basic hand tools
- Position involves small amounts of paperwork/inventory as required
Physical Requirements: All positions in the production facilities will require candidates being able to perform the following tasks repetitively, if needed, during scheduled shift.
Please understand that all the requirements are not described here and that all employees will be expected perform the “Essential Duties and Responsibilities” listed on own or with the help of reasonable accommodation as well as all other related duties as directed by supervision and/or management.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 100 lbs. with assistance (i.e. squat/thrust).
- Must be manually dexterous.
- Must be capable of working prolonged periods standing, sitting, squatting, and bending.
- Must always follow all safety policies.
- Must maintain daily cleanliness of department.
- Ability to work in all environments both outdoors and non-temperature-controlled manufacturing facilities and/or warehouses.
- Must be able to work in a facility that manufactures and/or works with various chemicals and materials such as fiberglass, resin, plastic, dust, glue, primer, foam, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum
- Ability to learn a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attendance record
- Fiberglass experience is a plus
- Experience with pneumatic tools and the use of a respirator is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 2 shifts available: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:00pm and 2:00pm-10:00pm
Compensation: $15.00 per hour to start with the potential to receive up to $1.00 an hour increase upon certification, plus competitive benefits package