A large, growing hot tub and swim spa manufacturer seeks a full-time graphic designer to be part of the
company's marketing team, which functions as an in-house design agency for the company and its global
network of dealers.
This role will be responsible to update and maintain company and dealer-related printed collateral such as
brochures, advertisements, sales materials. The role would also include updating customer service materials including owner's manuals and warranty documents with illustrations as needed.
- Layout, design and illustrate in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Creatively enhance, evolve and maintain company brand across all collateral including brochures,
advertisements, sales materials, owner's manuals, warranty documents, and digital
- Pre-flight and prepare files for print / working with print vendors
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current company workload
- Maintain tight schedules and deadlines
(QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING)
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing or related discipline
- 3+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience in both print and digital media
- Extensive experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro. Strong InDesign
and Photoshop skills is a must.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Capable of creating digital illustrations
- Proficient skills in proofreading
- Strong conceptual and creative portfolio demonstrating expertise in design and samples of printed collateral
(DESIRED SKILLS AND TRAITS INCLUDE)
- Conceptual strength needed & desired
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects, manage time
- Capability to work in a team environment, meet and collaborate with a variety of team members.
- Great communicator with a positive can-do, will-do attitude
PLEASE INLCUDE A RESUME AND PORTFOLIO WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Monday - Thursday 7am-5pm with an hour lunch & Friday 8am-12pm
Based on experience.