We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Web Developer who is hands on and passionate about building engaging websites and applications, enjoys working with the creative team to create rich user experiences, and has the attention to detail to bring creative ideas to life. While primarily focused on the back-end, integration and understanding of the front end is crucial to the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Have at least five years of software development experience focused on public-facing website development.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of object-oriented VB/C#/NET development–preferably using ASP.NET MVC
- Possess a solid depth in Database Development to ensure data integrity with ease of maintainability.
- Have experience developing web applications using MS SQL Server (Working knowledge of MySQL, etc.).
- Have experience utilizing Git.
- Have the ability to create and integrate with APIs.
- Have experience with Cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS or others.
- Have an understanding of network and application security.
- Be able to create a whole application including database and front-end and deploy into production
- Have the ability to support legacy codebase, understand and maintain existing applications.
- Be comfortable in an agile development environment.
- Be a driven, positive, self-starter with the ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced, innovative and creative environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum
- Proven experience as software developer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is a must
- BS/BA in IT or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Mon-Thurs 7am-5pm, with an hour unpaid lunch and Friday 8am-12pm
Compensation: Based on experience