Load product onto designated transportation modes (ie. trailers, containers, etc.) per schedules and maintain accuracy within inventories and required documentation
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities vary based on the department assigned. General duties and responsibilities include:
– Load product onto designated trailers per schedules.
– Maintain accuracy of bills of lading for all loaded product
– Maintain accuracy within all product inventories under the direct responsibility of the department.
– Perform month end and year end physical inventories as required.
– Unload product from trailers coming in as inter-company transfers as well as returns from dealers.
– Maintain organization within spa inventories
– Follow SOP for the staging, loading and documentation for all load schedules.
– Follow SOP for receiving product into the building.
– Maintain cleanliness and order throughout the facility
– Basic computer skills, including Excel and Word documents
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Some heavy lifting required (up to 75 pounds). Must secure a forklift operator’s license and keep current as required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum
- Ability to learn a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attendance record
- Forklift experience is a plus, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Mon-Thurs 8am-5:30pm & Friday 8am-12pm (Hours may vary based on department needs, especially end times) The ideal candidate MUST have open availability to stay late in the evenings at a moment’s notice to accommodate shipping demands.
Compensation: $13.00 per hour *Additional $0.50 per hour once forklift certification obtained