Quality Control Auditor
The QC Auditor monitor the process and workmanship of the spas and accessories per Master Spa’s quality standards and written instructions. All tests, evaluations, and actions must be documented per company procedures for permanent record keeping. The QC Auditor’s responsibility is to ensure, through computer or manual testing and visual inspection, that the spa is consistent with Master Spa’s quality standard. This inspection is to include materials, workmanship, and process. Sub-standard issues to be addressed by the QC Auditor per Master Spas’ policy or procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to stand/squat for long periods of time
- This position will require total inspection of the spas, which will require climbing in and out of the spas as well as going under the spas to ensure a full top to bottom inspection
- Ability to lift/pull/push 100+ pounds assisted
- Knowledge of basic hand tools
- Manual dexterity is a must
- Computer or manual testing to ensure spa is properly functioning.
- Visual inspection of the spa for appearance and proper equipment installed per work order.
- Verify the process per written instructions.
- Record any failures, problems and repairs per company procedures or instructions.
- Label all vendor equipment failures with reason for failure.
- Communicate with QC Supervisor on any quality fit, form or function issues.
- Approve or reject spa based upon visual inspection criteria and computer or manual testing.
- Determine if spa functions meet or exceed Master Spas’ and/or customer’s satisfaction.
- Questionable visual or testing issues to be held for Management’s review and disposition.
- Approve or reject repairs made to the spa
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Mon-Thurs 6am-4pm, with the possibility/probability of production on Fridays
Compensation: $13.00 per hour to start plus competitive benefits package