Production Team Member
SUMMARY: Our hand-crafted Spas and Swim Spas are made and tested to the highest quality standard and that quality starts with our team members in production. Each employee on the production line is asked to perform a variety of duties in a variety of departments. You will need to follow the Work Order Instructions & Procedures in place in the department assigned to ensure production of a quality product at all times. All departments are required to work together as a team, so it is crucial that this person be dependable and able to work well with others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
All positions in production will require candidates being able to perform the following tasks repetitively, if needed, during scheduled shift.
Please understand that all the requirements are not described here and that all employees will be expected perform those above and other related duties as directed by supervision and/or management.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 100 lbs. with assistance (i.e. squat/thrust).
- Must be manually dexterous.
- Must be capable of working prolonged periods standing, sitting, squatting, and bending.
- Our hand-crafted products are made and tested to the highest quality standard and in order to ensure this we require all candidates to be able to climb in and out of the spas as well as crawl under the spas to ensure top to bottom quality.
- Must always follow all safety policies.
- Positions do involve small amounts of paperwork/inventory as required which would require minimal computer skills.
- Must maintain daily cleanliness of department.
- Cross-training is crucial to our operations, so all employees will be required to train and work in different areas not related to present position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum
- Ability to learn a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attendance record
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Fiberglass experience is a plus
POSITION DETAILS (Unless otherwise specified):
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Mon-Thurs 6am-4pm, with the possibility/probability of production on Fridays
Compensation: $13.00 per hour to start plus competitive benefits package
PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT LISTING:
JETTING and PLUMBING | PRE-ASSEMBLY