SUMMARY: Our hand-crafted Spas and Swim Spas are made and tested to the highest quality standard and that quality starts with our team members in production. Under the direction of management, the supervisor must oversee the workflow of production at our facilities. The role is a complex one. They will not be someone who just oversees the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management. This person must also be willing and able to jump in on the line and work.
They will be well-versed in processes set in place at Master Spas and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively and safely by following the standard work order instructions in place to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures
- With the guidance of Management and HR, undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
Physical Requirements: All positions in the production facilities will require candidates being able to perform the following tasks repetitively, if needed, during scheduled shift.
Please understand that all the requirements are not described here and that all employees will be expected perform the “Essential Duties and Responsibilities” listed on own or with the help of reasonable accommodation as well as all other related duties as directed by supervision and/or management.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 100 lbs. with assistance (i.e. squat/thrust).
- Must be manually dexterous.
- Must be capable of working prolonged periods standing, sitting, squatting, and bending.
- Must always follow all safety policies.
- Must maintain daily cleanliness of department.
- Ability to work in all environments both outdoors and non-temperature-controlled manufacturing facilities and/or warehouses.
- Must be able to work in a facility that manufactures and/or works with various chemicals and materials such as fiberglass, resin, plastic, dust, glue, primer, foam, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Diploma/Certificate in first line management or relevant field
- BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
Job Type: Full-time Hourly Schedule: Mon-Thurs 6am-4pm, with the possibility/probability of production on Fridays
Compensation: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour depending on experience plus competitive benefits package