We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one. They will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. They will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively and safely to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures
- With the guidance of Management and HR, undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Diploma/Certificate in first line management or relevant field
- BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Mon-Thurs 6am-4pm, with the possibility/probability of production on Fridays 6am-4pm
Compensation: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour depending on experience