Preventative Maintenance Team Member
Under the direction of the Continuous Improvement Manager this role provides overall support to all aspects of production by maintaining and repairing any and all equipment and facilities. Seeking technicians with experience in preventative maintenance to assist in the further development of a total preventative maintenance program for all Master Spas facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following mechanical skills:
- Development of preventative maintenance program for all equipment/tools/machines/facilities
- Carry-out and monitor that PM schedule is being followed daily/weekly/monthly
- Repair/maintenance of tools for production
- Assist with tool/supply stocking, inventory, and distribution in maintenance tool crib
- Various groundskeeping such as snow removal, lighting, etc. (as needed)
- Metal fabrication (as needed)
All positions in the production facilities will require candidates being able to perform the following tasks repetitively, if needed, during scheduled shift.
Please understand that all the requirements are not described here and that all employees will be expected perform those above and other related duties as directed by supervision and/or management.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 100 lbs. with assistance (i.e. squat/thrust).
- Must be manually dexterous.
- Must be capable of working prolonged periods standing, sitting, squatting, and bending.
- Must always follow all safety policies.
- Positions do involve small amounts of paperwork/inventory as required which would require minimal computer skills (Microsoft Office – Outlook/Word/Excel).
- Must maintain daily cleanliness of department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum.
- 2-5 years’ experience in an industrial maintenance role.
- 2-5 years’ of light electrical experience.
- Must be able to pass Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Ability to operate different vehicles such as forklift, manlift, bobcat, and snow plow.
- Experience with interpreting various schematics, drawings, and manuals.
- Experience with Lean/5S basic manufacturing principals is preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic production environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 6am to 4pm Monday-Thursday with some days mandatory start time of 4am. Possible and probable overtime on Fridays and Saturdays, based on production schedule/needs. Notification given the day prior at the end of the shift.
Compensation: $15.00 – $23.00 per hour based on experience plus competitive benefits package.