Provide services in various computer aided drafting programs. Responsible for converting rough hand drawings into completed 2D and 3D drawings and maintaining existing drawings. Some mechanical intuition necessary for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop design drawings and specifications using CAD software
- Be able to decipher hand written drawings and accurately draw them in a 2D or 3D CAD software
- Work directly with other Engineers and production personnel to complete daily tasks
- Modify or revise drawings as needed to keep them maintained
- Manage a complex computer filing system to keep drawings and revisions organized
- Multitask multiple drawings at once
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient 2D and 3D drafting software experience a must
- On the job experience or 2 years school training in 2D and 3D drafting software
- SolidWorks and DraftSight drafting software a plus
- Familiarity with PDM software a plus
- Logical thinker, able to change focus from day to day
- Previous experience reading drawings a plus
- Microsoft products (especially Excel) a plus
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: All positions at Master Spas can at any time require candidates being able to perform the following tasks repetitively, if needed, during scheduled shift, based on department needs.
Please understand that all the requirements are not described here and that all employees will be expected perform the “Essential Duties and Responsibilities” listed on own or with the help of reasonable accommodation as well as all other related duties as directed by supervision and/or management.
- Must be manually dexterous.
- Must be capable of working prolonged periods standing, sitting, squatting, and bending.
- Must always follow all safety policies.
- Must maintain daily cleanliness of department.
- Ability to work in all environments both outdoors and non-temperature-controlled manufacturing facilities and/or warehouses as the job requires.
- Must be able to work as needed in a facility that manufactures and/or works with various chemicals and materials such as fiberglass, resin, plastic, dust, glue, primer, foam, etc.
Job Type: Full Time | Hourly
Reports To: Vice President of Engineering
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 7am – 5pm with an hour unpaid lunch & Friday 8am – 12pm
Starting Rate: $20.00-$21.00/hr.