Inventory Control Clerk – Receiving Warehouse
SUMMARY: Oversee and assist in the unloading of product per company wide orders and maintain required documentation. Ensure accurate paperwork and inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities vary based on the department assigned. General duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee the unloading of incoming freight, record in the Freight Receipt Log, and stocking in the appropriate location. Send invoice to Accounting.
- Pull orders on a daily basis, enter them into the Material Location spreadsheet for the various areas, and schedule delivery. Transfer order into Sage.
- Perform year end physical inventories and daily/weekly cycle counts. Apply “where used” as dictated by Receiving Manager.
- Maintain Shortage List for Purchasing Department on a daily basis
- Maintain accuracy within all product inventories in regard to incoming, outgoing, and parts returns.
- Print order forms daily for Production.
- Input data for scrap, such as acrylic, Confer, and UFP wood. Contact vendor for credit as needed.
- Maintain other spreadsheets, such as the daily click count and for Notification Travelers.
- Keep the Notification Travelers up to date. Notify appropriate departments of changes.
- Notify Bill of Materials person of any new parts
- Basic computer skills, including Excel and Word documents
- May be asked to secure a forklift operator’s license and keep current as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum
- Ability to learn a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attendance record
- Forklift experience is a plus, but not required
Physical Requirements: All positions in the production facilities will require candidates being able to perform the following tasks repetitively, if needed, during scheduled shift.
Please understand that all the requirements are not described here and that all employees will be expected perform the “Essential Duties and Responsibilities” listed on own or with the help of reasonable accommodation as well as all other related duties as directed by supervision and/or management.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 100 lbs. with assistance (i.e. squat/thrust).
- Must be manually dexterous.
- Must be capable of working prolonged periods standing, sitting, squatting, and bending.
- Must always follow all safety policies.
- Must maintain daily cleanliness of department.
- Ability to work in all environments both outdoors and non-temperature-controlled manufacturing facilities and/or warehouses.
- Must be able to work in a facility that manufactures and/or works with various chemicals and materials such as fiberglass, resin, plastic, dust, glue, primer, foam, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Mon-Thurs 7:30am – 4:30pm & Fridays 8am – 12pm. (Hours may vary based on dept. needs)
Compensation: $13.00 per hour plus competitive benefits package
*Plus an additional $0.50 per hour once forklift certification obtained