Maintenance Technician (Building/Facilities)
Provides overall support to all aspects of production by maintaining and repairing any and all equipment and facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following mechanical skills:
- Maintenance of equipment and vehicles
- Building maintenance
- Metal fabrication
- Preventative maintenance and repairs
- Electrical experience is a plus
- Ability to operate different vehicles such as forklift, manlift, bobcat, and snow plow is desired, but not required.
- Ability to self-motivate and manager time are a must.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic production environment
- Proven experience as a maintenance tech or similar role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 6am to 4pm Monday-Thursday with some days mandatory start time of 4am. Possible and probable overtime on Fridays. Notification given the day prior at the end of the shift.
Compensation: $16.00 – $19.00 an hour based on experience, but willing and able to negotiate for the right candidate.