Inventory Control Cycle Counter
Responsible for all assigned tasks relating to inventory control, including maintaining inventory counts and communicating inventory needs and status to Inventory Control Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities vary based on the department assigned. General duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate daily cycle counts for warehouse & production locations.
- Research inventory discrepancies.
- Process all special cycle count requests.
- Assists in developing solutions to shortages, overages and inventory discrepancies.
- Perform year end physical inventories. Apply “where used” as dictated by Receiving Manager.
- Maintain accuracy within all product inventories in regards to incoming, outgoing, and parts returns.
- Maintain and update order forms as necessary.
- Maintain part labels on all shelving in both production and the warehouse
- Basic computer skills, including Excel and Word documents
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Some heavy lifting required (up to 75 pounds).
- May be asked to secure a forklift operator’s license and keep current as required.
- Individual must be able to work in a non-temperature controlled environment with exposure to both heat and cold.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum
- Ability to learn a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attendance record
- Forklift experience is a plus, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Mon-Thurs 7am-4pm & Friday 8am-12pm (Hours may vary based on dept. needs)
Compensation: $13.00 per hour *plus an additional $0.50 per hour once forklift certification obtained