SUMMARY: Our hand-crafted Spas and Swim Spas are made and tested to the highest quality standard and that quality starts with our team members in production. Each employee on the production line is asked to perform a variety of duties in a variety of departments, as cross-training is key to our continued success. You will need to follow the Work Order Instructions & Procedures in place in the department assigned to ensure production of a quality product at all times. All departments are required to work together as a team, so it is crucial that this person be dependable and able to work well with others.
Footwell Foam: Manually moves 100 lb. plus cart into foam spray booth area. Placing proper corner template brackets on shell and apply footwell foam material, then lowering foam suppression plate. Applies foam by carefully aiming gun and spraying foam evenly and thoroughly over the vessel. Additionally, regular cleaning and maintenance of equipment and filters is necessary.
Final/Fill Foam: Manually moves 100 lb. plus cart into foam spray booth area. Applies foam by carefully aiming gun and spraying foam evenly and thoroughly over the vessel and plumbing attachments. Additionally, regular cleaning and maintenance of equipment and filters is necessary.
Essential Functions: Follow the Work Order Instructions & Procedures in place in the department assigned to ensure production of a quality product at all times. Must be manually dexterous. Must be capable of working prolonged periods standing, sitting and squatting. Must wear protective eyewear at all times. Position involves small amounts of paperwork/inventory as required. Must maintain daily cleanliness of work area and department and may be required to work in different areas not related to present position. Position requires small amount of computer skills.
Physical Requirements: All positions in the production facilities will require candidates being able to perform the following tasks repetitively, if needed, during scheduled shift.
Please understand that all the requirements are not described here and that all employees will be expected perform the “Essential Duties and Responsibilities” listed on own or with the help of reasonable accommodation as well as all other related duties as directed by supervision and/or management.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 100 lbs. with assistance (i.e. squat/thrust).
- Must be manually dexterous.
- Must be capable of working prolonged periods standing, sitting, squatting, and bending.
- Must always follow all safety policies.
- Must maintain daily cleanliness of department.
- Ability to work in all environments both outdoors and non-temperature-controlled manufacturing facilities and/or warehouses.
- Must be able to work in a facility that manufactures and/or works with various chemicals and materials such as fiberglass, resin, plastic, dust, glue, primer, foam, etc.
- Must be able to obtain respirator clearance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum
- Ability to learn a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attendance record
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Fiberglass experience is a plus
POSITION DETAILS (Unless otherwise specified):
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 2 shifts available: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:00pm and 2:00pm-10:00pm
Compensation: $13.00 per hour to start plus competitive benefits package.
*Additional earning potential for certifications. Footwell Foam Certification $0.50 per hour
Final/Fill Foam Certification $0.50 per hour