Evening Custodial Team Member
(Manufacturing Facilities and Offices)
We are looking for dependable, hard-working person that would like to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who has experience in a cleaning or housekeeping role. This person would provide industrial and corporate housekeeping to our facilities in the evening during non-business hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities vary based on the building or area assigned. General duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of offices, breakrooms, restrooms, floors, etc..
- Ability to stand/squat for long periods of time
- Ability to lift/pull/push 100+ pounds assisted
- Manual dexterity is a must
- Position involves small amounts of paperwork/inventory as required
- Maintain daily cleanliness of work area
- Ability to work with little direction on a daily basis is a must
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum
- Ability to learn a variety of tasks
- Must be able to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic production environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attendance record
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 4pm – 2am Monday-Thursday. Possible overtime on Fridays, with notification given the day prior at the end of the shift. (Exact schedule does have some flexibility. Willing to discuss upon interview)
Compensation: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour to start, based on experience, plus competitive benefits package.